Elegance that brings out the best of you
Preeti brings the passion of a creative artist to her work. From a background in classical Indian dance, Preeti went on to model in Asian fashion in the UK and India working with top photographers and makeup artists.
Preeti has now turned her artistic talents to makeup and mehndi and is one of the few artists skilled in both to give you a creative and integrated look. Preeti’s artistic flair has seen her provide beautifully subtle makeup for brides through to dramatic designs for fashion and fine art and her collaborative nature is valued by clients and photographers.
Preeti is one of very few Asian make up artists who has had the opportunity to work on mainstream platforms including:
- London fashion week 2011 (Head Make Up Artist Lan Grealis)
- London fashion week 2013 (Head Make Up Artist Lan Grealis)
- London college of Fashion Graduate show 2011
- Mac Millan charity event 2011
- Head Make Up: Artist Lan Grealis. After the show etc.
- Assistant Make Up Artist for the film “The Crypt”
She has also had the pleasure of working with many UK based designers and photographers, to name a few:
- Terry Fox (Publicised in You & Your Wedding, Brides, and Perfect Weddings)
- Vikas Rattu
- Ami London http://www.ami-bridalcouture.com/
- Sia Couture
- Nisaa Boutique
- Jazzy Bindi
London, Cambridgeshire, Midlands, Hertforshire.
Preeti will travel nationwide if requested.